The happening the 18th birthday










March 27, 2013, an important date in my life, because today I'm turning eighteen. I'm officially an adult now. That means I'll have to start acting very different now. Time for flannel suits, ties to the office and maybe I should start wearing a hat? As I wrote last year my family has a long tradition when it comes to birthday outfits, so here's what I'm wearing on this very special day.
The look is entirely by H&M. I was really surprised when I saw the latest menswear collection of this swedish brand as it brings us many new patterns and very cool materials. This pair of linnen trousers reminded me a lot of this season's Prada menswear collection. Although I must admit that the material is a bit stiff. The size is perfect but somehow I still have some trouble sitting down in these trousers. But I am definitely not going to wear a bigger size! Anyway, I just love the fact that H&M's fashion is getting more and more up to date and that they're finally selling more than just the basics. Take for example the funny blouse with the 60's/70's pattern.
After all I'm an adult now, so I decided to go for a smart look and wear a tie. (which was actually pretty fun because it was very windy while I was taking these outfit pictures) 
For the traditional aspect in this look I wore my green Omega watch. It was my grandfather's and though it's not working, it's till very dear to me.
Now I'm off to eat some cake. Have one on me today!

shirt - H&M
trousers - H&M
tie - H&M
watch - Omega
shoes - Manfield





Simply Style By Aldo is on: