WOMEN CARS AND HEELS















It may sound strange, but Prada managed to combine Women, Cars and Heels in their spring/summer 2012 accessory line. They tried to give their own bad-ass twist to the latest fifites/sixties trend, using some great hot-rod cars.
In my opinion, Prada is the leader of the accessory department in Fashion world. From sun-glasses till shoes, Prada is the Queen of detail. 
And as always Prada managed to keep up that reputation in their latest spring/summer collection. They gave their own little touch to the endless fifties trend that has been going on, finding their inspiration in flaming fifties hot-rod cars. I think they took the therm "heels" to a whole new level. I don't think they were just trying to create some shoes, this is serious art. People often say: "they're just shoes." But these shoes are more then that. They're one of the most creative things I've seen the past seasons and I simply love it! 
Yes, that's all I can say. I love it, I really do.  
 Well, Just see for yourself and let me know what you think: