MY ART PROJECT







As the end of the semester arrives, I had to complete my project for my art class. Every semester our teacher hands out four different assignments and we have to pick one, to work on for that period. It's really cool when you see that four or five people from my class with the same assignment create something very different.
This period's theme was "content." We had to pic a topic that expresses our view on society. As my topic, I choose feminism(Iknow! A guy and feminism, but I thougt to myself, "who cares!") and my assignment was to create a photomontage. I wanted to create some kind op superwoman so I bought a huge fashion magazine and I cut out al the models and their limbs to create a whole new body. A bit like Frankenstein but with paper and scissors. It was very cool to do and, well, see the result for yourself...















Simply Style By Aldo is on: